An important reference book, in very good condition, on the graphic work of the Austrian Expressionist artist Egon Schiele (1890-1918). A first edition, hardcover book that includes 66 black and white illustrations. Dustjacket in good condition with minor toning. Included is original slipcase.
- CreatorOtto Kallir (Author)
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1970
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very good condition, minor toning to DJ.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 12 in. x W 9.5 in. x D .75 in.
H 30.48 cm x W 24.13 cm x D 1.91 cm
- Seller locationWinnetka, IL
- Reference numberLU936510799973
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Winnetka, IL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like