- Date of manufacturecirca 1930-1940
- ConditionDistressed. some darkened stones, and slight enamel loss.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 3 in. x W 2 in. x D 0.5 in.
H 7.62 cm x W 5.08 cm x D 1.27 cm
- Seller locationSeattle, WA
- Reference number1303228974531
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
19th Century Dance Card in Mother of Pearl and ...
French More Furniture and Collectibles
Late 19th century dance card in mother-of-pearl and silver-gilt mounts, decorated with openwork, lobed patterns and sinuous branches. “MS” monogram adorns the main face. It has its o...
Napoleon III Boulle Style Marquetry Box Brass, ...
French Decorative Boxes
Brass, Copper, Mother-of-Pearl, Mahogany
Large Size Napoleon III Charles style box in Boule style Marquetry with fine and delicate brass, copper and burgau mother-of-Pearl ornaments. Monogrammed Medallion in the outside ...