19th Century Herder's Cowbells
A delightful mid-19th century Herder's Cowbells. A fabulous collection of bronze bells attached to padded leather. The herder would wear this piece on his backs. Walking, the bells make the most beautiful tones. The cows would follow the herder from pasture to pasture.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1850
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 29.75 in. x W 13.38 in. x D 4 in.H 75.57 cm x W 33.99 cm x D 10.16 cm
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Seller Reference NumberFD-TRI672
- Reference NumberLU925612888332
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2012
Located in Atlanta, GA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Italian 19th Century Riffle Making Set
Antique 19th Century Italian Arms, Armor and Weapons
A wonderful collection of 19th century tools for making riffles in its own carrying box. The tools and carrying case are all hand made. Many of the tools are incised on the wooden ha...
French 19th Century Black Forest Antler Gun Rack
Antique 19th Century French More Folk Art
An outstanding 19th century French black forest riffle holder or gun rack. Expertly and soundly constructed with antlers, circa 1880. A fantastic accent for any hunting lodge or anti...
Delightful 19th Century Provencal Picnic Basket
Antique 19th Century French Decorative Baskets
A delightful later 19th century picnic basket from the Provence region of France. Wonderfully constructed from wicker that is enveloped in a painted canvas. Very sturdy.
French 19th Century Anchor
Antique 19th Century French Nautical Objects
French 19th century anchor found in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Nice, France. Beautifully hand forged iron. Fabulous patina. Wonderful as a wall-mounted art piece or as a ...