A handsome Victorian cast iron umbrella, coat and hat stand; the acorn finial above graduated scrolling arms and a ring for holding sticks and umbrellas with a drip tray below; raised on scrolling acanthus feet. This hall stand has been later painted in black paint.
- Of the Period
- Place of originGreat Britain (UK)
- Date of manufacturecirca 1880
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. This hall stand has later black paint.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 72.5 in. x W 19.5 in. x D 14.5 in.
H 184.15 cm x W 49.53 cm x D 36.83 cm
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference numberBA316
- Reference numberLU100237720193
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in London, GB
The British Antique Dealers' Association
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like