Items Similar to 19th Century Aesthetic Movement Woven Brass Canterbury or "Magazine Stand" View More
19th Century Aesthetic Movement Woven Brass Canterbury or "Magazine Stand"
Rare and exquisite 19th century Aesthetic Movement Canterbury. Filigree woven brass bands, as slated partitions fixed on a wooden board with round brass legs. There is a tiny fissure in the wooden board, hardly visible, please refer to the photos. The Canterbury can also be used as a magazine stand.
- Of the PeriodAesthetic Movement
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1890s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsVery good. One minor fissure, please refer to the description and the photos.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 14 in. x W 14 in. x D 6 in.H 35.56 cm x W 35.56 cm x D 15.24 cm
- Seller LocationWeston, CT
- Reference NumberLU145126396693
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Weston, CT
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
19th Century Aesthetic Movement Brass Bowl on M...
Antique 1880s English Aesthetic Movement Decorative Bowls
Beautifully detailed 19th century Aesthetic Movement fine cast brass bowl mounted on a marble base.
Pair of 19th Century Aesthetic Movement Trumpet...
Antique 1870s American Aesthetic Movement Candlesticks
19th century Aesthetic Movement beautifully cast fine brass candlesticks with embossed, egg and dart, Greek Key and fluted design, having a trumpet form, in very good condition.
19th Century French Painted Three-Tier Tole Can...
Antique Late 19th Century French Decorative Baskets
Late 19th century French three-tier tole candy or cookie display stand, painted in red with a gold trim mounted on a black and gold paint wooden base with a top handle for serving. T...
Pair of 19th Century Victorian Winged Dragon Br...
Antique 1890s French Victorian Candlesticks
Lovely pair of Victorian winged dragon solid brass candleholders, with removable candle cup tops. Age appropriate patina.