Items Similar to 19th Century English Revolving Mahogany and Brass Book Stand or Side Table View More
19th Century English Revolving Mahogany and Brass Book Stand or Side Table
19th century English revolving mahogany and brass book stand or side table featuring a revolving top with a handle and four dividers supported by a tripod base.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 30 in. x W 13.75 in. x D 13.75 in.H 76.2 cm x W 34.93 cm x D 34.93 cm
- Seller LocationSavannah, GA
- Seller Reference NumberUK-211
- Reference NumberLU95141322132
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2012
Located in Savannah, GA
More From This Seller
19th Century French Polished Brass Magazine Stand
Antique 19th Century French Magazine Racks and Stands
19th Century French Polished Brass Rack. It could be used for magazines or for hand towels. Two available
French Polished Brass and Iron Umbrella Stand, ...
Antique 19th Century French Umbrella Stands
French polished brass and iron umbrella stand, 19th century.
French Mahogany Marble-Top Plant Stand or Pedes...
Antique 19th Century French Louis XVI Magazine Racks and Stands
French mahogany and marble-top plant stand with brass gallery, 19th century.
English Mahogany Canterbury or Folio Rack with ...
Antique Late 19th Century English Magazine Racks and Stands
Late 19th century English mahogany Canterbury or folio rack with three open slats over a drawer and resting on turned legs with brass casters.