- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Minor discoloration on brass.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 22 in. x W 18 in. x D 12 in.
H 55.88 cm x W 45.72 cm x D 30.48 cm
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference numberAA116
- Reference numberLU86903355842
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Brass and Lucite Magazine Holder by Charles Hol...
Charles Hollis Jones
American Magazine Racks and Stands
Beautiful and rare magazine holder designed and manufactured by Charles Hollis Jones in the 1970s. The piece is executed in Lucite having a tubular brass frame having three compar...