Items Similar to Victorian Mahogany Duet Music Stand, circa 1870 View More
Victorian Mahogany Duet Music Stand, circa 1870
Victorian mahogany duet music stand, circa 1870. With urn shaped top on a large column, there is an adjustable frame with brass collar on mahogany arms. The turned column continues down to a large central block before leading on to cabriole legs on a simple curled end toe.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Of the Period
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1870
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsAll pieces are reviewed, cleaned and waxed by our French polishing and cabinet-making workshops prior to despatch
- DimensionsH 60.63 in. x W 15.75 in. x D 13.39 in.H 154 cm x W 40 cm x D 34 cm
- Seller LocationEdinburgh, GB
- Seller Reference Number26744
- Reference NumberLU3658310937721
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2018
Located in Edinburgh, GB
More From This Seller
George IV Combination Music Stand, Fire Screen ...
Victorian Mahogany Secretaire Bookcase, circa 1870
Set of Eight Victorian Mahogany Dining Chairs, ...
You May Also Like
19th Century Mahogany Duet Music Stand
British Music Stands
Antique Victorian Mahogany Music Stand circa 18...
American Music Stands
Victorian Mahogany, Brass and Cast Iron Music S...
English Music Stands
Brass, Iron, Mahogany
Victorian Walnut Music Stand, Etagère
Duet Music Stand in Mahogany with Scone, 19th C...
French Music Stands
19th Century Rosewood Lyre Duet Music Stand
British Music Stands