- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1780-1800
- Materials and techniquesGilt, Wood
- ConditionGood. inquire about Fortuny valances will include in purchase.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 10 in. x W 74 in. x D 3 in.
H 25.4 cm x W 187.96 cm x D 7.62 cm
- Seller locationNashville, TN
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU9951884789
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
18th Century Tapestry Fragment of an English Co...
English Quilts and Blankets
Wool, Linen, Metallic Thread, Silk
Intricate English embroidered fragment depicting St. Paul holding an orb; all rendered with silk and gold threads in closely worked laid and couched stitches. This intricate antique ...
Pair of Pillows Made with 18th Century Aubusson...
French Pillows and Throws
This elegant pair of pillows were crafted using fragments of antique floral tapestry from Aubusson, France. Each of the unique, handmade pillows feature antique, gold trim with compl...