Rustic Handmade Persian Runner in Navy, Red, Ivory, and Light Blue
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1920
- Materials and TechniquesHand-KnottedWool
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsW 42 in. x D 118 in.W 106.68 cm x D 299.72 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference Number20519
- Reference NumberLU882315619842
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Well established after 30 years in business, this New York City–based dealer specializes in Persian, Turkish and early 20th-century rugs, selling an array of Art Deco and mid-century examples, as well. Working with clients who range from architects and interior designers to collectors and consum...