- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1890
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. VERY GOOD. THERE IS NATURAL WEAR PATINA ON ARMS. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 31.5 in. x W 31 in. x D 21 in.
H 80.01 cm x W 78.74 cm x D 53.34 cm
- Seat height19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Seller locationNew Orleans, LA
- Seller reference number6212
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference number0611137874450
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 30 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of French Louis XV Neo-Rococo Armchairs Be...
French Bergere Chairs
Foam, Linen, Silver Leaf, Velvet, Wood
Pair of French Rococo style armchairs, called Bergères, carved wood, silver leaf plated, upholstered with a high quality cinnamon coloured linen velvet by Charles Burger, Paris. Fr...