A large-scaled and elegant French Louis XVI style ivory painted and parcel gilt oval back open armchair; the circular padded back with floral carved crest rail above padded arms over s-scrolled supports; joining a generous bowed seat and apron with foliate carving; raised on turned fluted supports
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureCirca 1860
- ConditionGood. Restored with beige boar skin upholstery. .
H 38.5 in. x W 26.5 in. x D 27 in.
H 97.79 cm x W 67.31 cm x D 68.58 cm
- Seat height16.5 in. (41.91 cm)
- Seller locationSan Francisco, CA
- Seller reference number2037
- Reference numberU0703297970614
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like