Louis XVI style antique French bergère with a beech wood frame that has lovely neoclassical hand-carved details. We love the elegant, newly reupholstered linen-blend striped fabric and the couture feel of the chair.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1880
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. This piece is in excellent antique condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 38.75 in. x W 26.5 in. x D 30.5 in.
H 98.43 cm x W 67.31 cm x D 77.47 cm
- Seat height21.5 in. (54.61 cm)
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference number17A23
- Reference numberLU85957371223
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like