A spectacular painted and parcel-gilt fauteuil from the collection of James Perkins at Aynhoe Park. Leaf-decorated toprail and a drop-in seat of channelled sabre legs. The seat has been newly upholstered in silk Lampas fabric by Prelle, France.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureCirca 1950
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Age appropriate distress to finish and cracks in armrests..
H 33 in. x W 21.5 in. x D 18 in.
H 83.82 cm x W 54.61 cm x D 45.72 cm
- Seat height18.5 in. (46.99 cm)
- Seller locationSanta Fe, CA
- Reference number1404218326355
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2007
Typical response time: 31 hrs
Located in Santa Fe, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like