- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1890
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. The chocolate brown velvet upholstery is not new but in very good to excellent condition with brass head nails (beautiful patina on those too). .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 29 in. x W 26 in. x D 24 in.
H 73.66 cm x W 66.04 cm x D 60.96 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU88744124673
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Curved Back Mahogany Armchairs after Wa...
Ward Bennett, Brickel Associates
Exceptionally elegant Mid-Century Modern pair of mahogany Canadian dining, desk or armchairs with curved back and slight slope of arms in the manner of Ward Bennett.
Pair of Louis XVI Style Provencal Rush Seat Arm...
Fabric, Rush, Beech
A pair of Louis XVI style beech wood and rush armchairs, circa 1940s. In typical Provençal style, the armrests are set back on the seat and the backs are fairly open, with simply sha...