Items Similar to Pair of Danish 1940s Armchairs View More
Pair of Danish 1940s Armchairs
Pair of Danish oak armchairs with closed wood frame arms, circa 1940s.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1940s
- Condition DetailsFrames are in good condition, upholstery has wear consistent with age and use, probably should be reupholstered.
- DimensionsH 32 in. x W 29.5 in. x D 27 in.H 81.28 cm x W 74.93 cm x D 68.58 cm
- Seller LocationHudson, NY
- Seller Reference Number729181
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU811111572063
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in Hudson, NY
More From This Seller
Pair of Large-Scale Danish, 1940s Channeled Bac...
Vintage 1940s Danish Art Deco Club Chairs
Really comfortable pair of large-scale Danish, 1940s channeled-back club or lounge chairs newly upholstered in white linen with black piping.
Pair of Danish Modern Armchairs of Architectura...
Vintage 1940s Danish Scandinavian Modern Armchairs
Pair of Danish modern upholstered armchairs of architectural form. The chairs on stained beech legs, circa 1940s-1950s.
Pair of Large Danish 1940s Oak Frame Club Chair...
Vintage 1940s Danish Club Chairs
Pair of large Danish 1940s oak frame club chairs with grooved down swept arms. The chairs upholstered in muslin with channeled backs.
Danish 1940s Upholstered Armchair
Vintage 1940s Danish Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
Danish 1940s chair of good form with fluted back and on mahogany legs.