- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1900
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. very good antique condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 48 in. x W 25 in. x D 21.5 in.
H 121.92 cm x W 63.5 cm x D 54.61 cm
- Seat height21 in. (53.34 cm)
- Seller locationTroy, MI
- Seller reference number6499
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU89991290730
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Midcentury Bert England for Stow Davis ...
Upholstery, Velvet, Stainless Steel
Circa 1970s pair of polished steel frame arm chairs designed by Bert England for Stow Davis. Newly upholstered in royal blue velvet. Seats are 18.5” high and 19” deep. Sold and price...