A pair of Swedish Gustavian period armchairs with traces of original grey paint and reeded legs. The chairs have elegant medallion backs and are newly upholstered in a rough textured beige linen.
More from this Dealer
- A Pair of Louis 16th Style Armchairs, France, Circa 1850.
- Swedish Bench or Daybed with Curved Sides, circa 1790
- Swedish Gustavian Period Blue Painted Settee, circa 1790
- Pair of Antique Swedish, Rococo Side Chairs with Carved Ball and Claw Feet
- Antique Swedish Gustavian Period "Trågsoffa"
- An American cast iron Garden Bench, known as the"Scroll Settee" circa 1900.
- Gustavian Dining Chairs
- Pair of Late 19th Century French Garden Armchairs
- A French Late 19th Century Iron Garden Bench Circa 1880
- French Antique Wrought Iron Garden Table from Arras, circa 1900
- French Folding Library Ladder, Marked B.N Paris, circa 1920
- Swedish Coral Painted Five-Drawer Chest, circa 1800
- Swedish Gustavian Period Corner Table, circa 1785
- Dutch Blue Painted Chest of Drawers, circa 1790
- Pair of French Crystal and Brass Sconces, circa 1890