A pair of Swedish Gustavian period armchairs with traces of original grey paint and reeded legs. The chairs have elegant medallion backs and are newly upholstered in a rough textured beige linen.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
wood and linen fabric
36in. H x 21in. W x 20in. D
91cm H x 53cm W x 51cm D
17.5 in. (44 cm)
New Preston, CT
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Pair of Swedish Late Gustavian Barrel Back Armchairs, circa 1800
- A Pair of Louis 16th Style Armchairs, France, Circa 1850.
- Set of Four Swedish Gustavian Period Dining Chairs, circa 1790
- Swedish Bench or Daybed with Curved Sides, circa 1790
- Swedish Gustavian Period Blue Painted Settee, circa 1790
- Pair of Antique Swedish, Rococo Side Chairs with Carved Ball and Claw Feet
- Antique Swedish Gustavian Period "Trågsoffa"
- An American cast iron Garden Bench, known as the"Scroll Settee" circa 1900.
- Pair of Late 19th Century French Garden Armchairs
- A French Late 19th Century Iron Garden Bench Circa 1880
- Italian 19th Century Sculptors Stand with Old White Paint
- Swedish Gustavian Period Two-Part Slant Front Secretary, circa 1780
- Swedish Oval Giltwood Mirror, circa 1800
- Swedish Gustavian Period Signed Stockholm Mirror, circa 1780
- Swedish Baroque Period Three-Drawer Chest, circa 1750