19th Century Victorian Carved Oak Bench
Victorian bench made from earlier elements, circa 1880. Pegged base supports elements from an 18th century coffer, which was normal re birth of furniture by the Victorians. Age splits to seat. Measures: Height 38 1/4", width 49", depth 21", seat depth 19".
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1880
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor structural damages.
- DimensionsH 38.25 in. x W 49 in. x D 21 in.H 97.16 cm x W 124.46 cm x D 53.34 cm
- Seat Height19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Seller LocationDebenham, GB
- Seller Reference NumberEA1340
- Reference NumberLU87866298403
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Debenham, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
19th Century Swedish Birch Bench of Grand Propo...
You May Also Like
19th Century Carved Oak Monks Bench Pew Settle
19th Century English Carved Window Bench