Items Similar to French Louis XVI Style Oversized Leather Upholstered Bergere, Mid-20th Century View More
French Louis XVI Style Oversized Leather Upholstered Bergere, Mid-20th Century
Most likely beechwood frame upholstered in green leather, with two leather pillows, the frame in the Louis XVI style with reeded moldings, rosettes, and tapered legs.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureMid-20th Century
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 36 in. x W 35 in. x D 28 in.H 91.44 cm x W 88.9 cm x D 71.12 cm
- Seat Height17.5 in. (44.45 cm)
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Seller Reference NumberR7387
- Reference NumberLU827011154381
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2007
Located in Atlanta, GA
More From This Seller
French Art Deco Leather Bergere, Shaped Feet, F...
Vintage 1920s European Art Deco Club Chairs
Very comfortable and having a nice lean, the leather upholstery trimmed in patinated brass nailheads, having a down filled velvet cushion, raised on shaped front feet and rear slopin...
Pair of English Light Tan Leather Club Chairs, ...
Mid-20th Century English Club Chairs
Having rounded backs and tight cushions, trimmed in nailheads, raised on square tapering legs.
Italian Mid-20th Century Fruitwood Bergere Upho...
Mid-20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern Bergere Chairs
The shaped back and removable seat upholstered in dark grey corduroy and trimmed in patinated brass nailheads, raised on tapering octagonal legs.
Pair of Italian Art Deco Walnut Veneer and Upho...
20th Century Art Deco Bergere Chairs
Having leaning backrests, the sides and back covered in bookmatched walnut veneer, the feet are ebonized.