Items Similar to Handsome John Mascheroni Bergère Lounge Chairs with Acanthus Carved Frames
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 9
Handsome John Mascheroni Bergère Lounge Chairs with Acanthus Carved Frames
Neoclassical Marquis bergère lounge chairs. Exquisite hand carved framework and upholstered with an elegant floral dijon chanel brocade fabric.
- CreatorJohn Mascheroni (Designer)
- DimensionsHeight: 36 in. (91.44 cm)Width: 41 in. (104.14 cm)Depth: 29 in. (73.66 cm)Seat Height: 18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture2000-2009
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationSan Leandro, CA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU826421690002
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Berkeley, CA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in San Leandro, CA
4.9 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 2000
1stDibs seller since 2007
351 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- By Baker Furniture CompanyLocated in San Leandro, CAHandsome pair of Louis XVI open-arm Bergeres by Baker. The pair was hand-carved in Baker's Italian workrooms in ...Category
Vintage 1980s Italian Louis XVI Bergere ChairsMaterials
HardwoodH 38 in. W 26 in. D 27 in.$3,800 / set
- By De SedeLocated in San Leandro, CAUltra comfortable De Sede S231 high-back lounge chair and ottoman in beautifully worn condition. This chair is b...Category
Vintage 1960s Swiss Mid-Century Modern Lounge ChairsMaterials
Steel, Stainless SteelH 35 in. W 33 in. D 36 in.$6,500 / set
- By Paul McCobbLocated in San Leandro, CAHandsome lounge chair in the style of Paul McCobb. The chair has been painstakingly restored from the ground up ...Category
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Lounge ChairsMaterials
Velvet, HardwoodH 29 in. W 28 in. D 30 in.$3,000
- Located in San Leandro, CAPair of lounge chairs meticulously refinished in medium-dark walnut lacquer. The fin shaped legs flow into the ...Category
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Club ChairsMaterials
Upholstery, MahoganyH 28 in. W 28 in. D 28 in.$6,000 / set
- By Jay SpectreLocated in San Leandro, CAPair of Rare "Wallis Simpson" chairs with matching ottomans from the Special Effects line by Jay Spectre. Ground...Category
Late 20th Century American Modern Ottomans and PoufsMaterials
Hardwood, UpholsteryH 33 in. W 26 in. D 29 in.$10,000 / set
You May Also Like
Pair of Louis XV Bergere Chairs with Carved Shell Motifs
Located in Asheville, NC
Louis XV chairs, cabriole legs, carved fruitwood cream colored frame with shell motif, beautifully reupholstered (edged ogee) which looks to be pale silk fabric with white fern print...
Early 20th Century French Louis XV Bergere Chairs
Walnut Louis XV Style Bergere Lounge Chair
Located in Swedesboro, NJ
Louis XV style distressed painted bergere with gilt accents.
Mid-20th Century Louis XV Bergere Chairs
Pair of Country French Louis XV Shell Carved Century Bergere Lounge Arm Chairs
By Century Furniture
Located in Philadelphia, PA
Pair of 20th century, high quality, country French / Louis XV style shell carved living room lounge chairs by Century Chair Company. The pair features solid carved wood frames, deep ...
Late 20th Century American Louis XV Armchairs
$2,550 Sale Price / set
French 1870s Napoleon III Period Wingback Bergère Chair with Carved Decor
Located in Atlanta, GA
A French Napoleon III period painted wingback bergère chair from the late 19th century, with carved decor and new upholstery. Created in France at the end of emperor Napoleon III’s r...
Antique Late 19th Century French Napoleon III Wingback Chairs
Wood, Wood, Upholstery
Baker Furniture Louis XV Style Bergère Lounge Chairs with Ottoman in Velvet
By Baker Furniture Company
Located in Southampton, NJ
A stunning pair of vintage Baker Furniture Louis XV style Bergère lounge chairs with single ottoman newly upholstered in blue velvet. Incredibly comfortable. Very good condition ha...
Vintage 1950s American Louis XV Bergere Chairs
Antique French Carved Walnut Bergère Chair, circa 1870s
Located in New Orleans, LA
Antique French carved walnut bergère chair circa 1870s with original beautiful yellow ochre velvet upholstery. One tear in upholstery is visible on the back of the chair as shown in ...
Antique 1870s French Bergere Chairs
Pair of Italian Carved Faux Bois Bergère Chairs
Located in Kennesaw, GA
This is a pair of Italian bergère chairs. The faux bois frames are carved pine, and the upholstery, although not new, is in very good condition. They are unmarked. Measures: Arm 23.2...
Vintage 1970s Italian Hollywood Regency Bergere Chairs
$3,225 / set
Mid-Century Chrome Lounge Chair Designed by John Mascheroni for Swaim
By John Mascheroni
Located in Philadelphia, PA
Geometric form lounge chairs designed by John Mascheroni for Swaim originals. Cantilevered chairs featuring flat banded chrome frames, newly upholstered in lovely velvet.
Mid-20th Century North American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs