Late 19th century Qing dynasty black and red lacquered southern Chinese elm Shanxi scholar’s cap side chair with silk and cotton cushions trimmed with silk tassels (pair available, priced and sold separately).
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureLate 19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 40 in. x W 20 in. x D 14 in.
H 101.6 cm x W 50.8 cm x D 35.56 cm
- Seat height22.5 in. (57.15 cm)
- Seller locationEast Hampton, NY
- Reference numberLU79828714283
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 15 hrs
Located in East Hampton, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like