- CreatorCarlo Mollino (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1959-1960
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent condition with age-related wear and patina. Two small knicks in the vinyl at front seat edge. One screw missing on underside..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 29.5 in. x W 21 in. x D 23 in.
H 74.93 cm x W 53.34 cm x D 58.42 cm
- Seat height17.5 in. (44.45 cm)
- Seller locationBrooklyn, NY
- Reference numberLU137323091732
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
1980s Zanotta Italy Reissue of Carlo Mollino's ...
Carlo Mollino, Zanotta
Brass, Faux Leather, Wood
Born in Turin, Italy, in 1905, Mid-Century Modern designer, architect, photographer, and writer Carlo Mollino was the son of prominent civil engineer Eugenio Mollino (1873–1953). The...