- CreatorHerman A. Sperlich (Designer)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 27 in. x W 17 in. x D 19 in.
H 68.58 cm x W 43.18 cm x D 48.26 cm
- Seat height17.5 in. (44.45 cm)
- Seller locationOakville, CT
- Seller reference numberSE-4720
- Reference numberLU82991707542
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Brushed Steel and Ebonized Maple Health Chairs ...
Herman A. Sperlich, Ironrite Ironer Company
American Dining Room Chairs
Set of four, Industrial, brushed steel and ebonized, bent maple plywood health chairs by Herman Sperlich for Ironrite Ironer company are newly finished and sealed.
Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs by Royal Metal...
Royal Metal Co.
American Lounge Chairs
Faux Leather, Chrome, Laminate
Elegant pair of vintage modern lounge chairs feature a two-tone frame with heavy chrome and wood laminate. Unique design offers plenty of comfort with its high backrest, wide seating...
Mid-Century Modern Set of Very Rare Dutch Indus...
Robert Parry, Emile Truijen
Dutch Office Chairs and Desk Chairs
This modest variant on Arne Jacobsen's famous Butterfly Chair (also of the same year, 1955), was part of the complete design commission of the new office of the Dutch State Mine ('St...