Items Similar to Pair of Antique French Empire Style Mahogany and Gilt Bronze Chairs
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 8
Pair of Antique French Empire Style Mahogany and Gilt Bronze Chairs
Pair of antique French Empire style mahogany and gilt bronze chairs French, 19th century Dimensions: Height 93cm, width 51cm depth 48cm This pair of French Empire style side chairs are crafted from mahogany with ormolu mounts and cream upholstery on the seat cushions. The chairs feature square-profile legs to the front, with ormolu paw feet. The back legs curve up towards the similarly curved open backrest, which is decorated with neoclassical ormolu mounts and features a cross rail. This is joined to the top of the chair by a vertical rail formed in the shape of a classical pedestal.
- DimensionsHeight: 36.62 in. (93 cm)Width: 20.08 in. (51 cm)Depth: 18.9 in. (48 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- StyleEmpire (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureUnknown
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference NumberSeller: 12024b1stDibs: LU956322104152
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingEstimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: London, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in London, United Kingdom
These prestigious sellers are industry leaders and represent the highest echelon for item quality and design.
These expertly vetted sellers are highly rated and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Established in 1975
1stDibs seller since 2012
267 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 3 hours
The British Antique Dealers' AssociationInternational Confederation of Art and Antique Dealers' Associations
More From This Seller
- Pair of Neoclassical Style Amethyst and Gilt Bronze ChairsLocated in London, GBPair of neoclassical style amethyst and gilt bronze chairs. French, 20th century Dimensions: Height 87cm, width 42cm, depth 45cm Crafted from amethyst, these unusual chairs are ...Category
20th Century French Empire Side ChairsMaterials
- Empire Style Mahogany and Gilt Bronze Side ChairLocated in London, GBEmpire style mahogany and gilt bronze side chair French, late 19th century Measures: Height 94cm, width 52cm, depth 52cm Crafted from mahogany, this unusual side chair is mounte...Category
Antique Late 19th Century French Empire Side ChairsMaterials
- Pair of Antique French Empire Style Mahogany and Gilt Bronze ArmchairsLocated in London, GBPair of antique French Empire style mahogany and gilt bronze armchairs. French, 19th century Dimensions: Height 108cm, width 70cm, depth 60cm This pair of French Empire style fa...Category
Antique 19th Century French Empire ChairsMaterials
- Set of Régence Style Mahogany Armchairs and Side ChairsLocated in London, GBSet of Régence style mahogany armchairs and side chairs French, early 20th century Measures: Armchairs: Height 103cm, width 56cm, depth 50cm Side chairs: Height 87cm, width 43cm, ...Category
Early 20th Century French Régence ChairsMaterials
- Antique French Empire Style Mahogany and Gilt Bronze CouchLocated in London, GBAntique French Empire style mahogany and gilt bronze couch French, late 19th century Dimensions: Height 107cm, width 192cm, depth 72cm This beautiful canapé style couch is craft...Category
Antique Late 19th Century French Empire CanapesMaterials
- Antique French Empire Style ArmchairLocated in London, GBAntique French Empire style armchair French, early 20th century Height 65cm, width 74cm, depth 55cm This elegant armchair is crafted from hardwood, gilt bronze, and upholstery i...Category
Early 20th Century French Empire ArmchairsMaterials
You May Also Like
Pair of Empire Style Window Seats
Located in Lymington, GB
A pair of Empire-style window seats of superb quality, and in excellent condition. Supported on stained-oak tapering square legs with gilt-brass mounts and hairy paw feet. Upholstere...
20th Century Empire Chairs
$3,686 / set
Late 19th-C. French Empire Gilt Bronze Mahogany Side Chairs - Pair
Located in Kennesaw, GA
This is a pair of late 19th century French Empire mahogany side chairs with gilt bronze mounts. Note the griffins on the legs! The fabric appears to be silk. It is vintage and in ver...
Antique Late 19th Century European Empire Side Chairs
Pair of Russian Empire Side Chairs
Located in Atlanta, GA
Pair of Russian Empire Side Chairs - Original untouched finish newly reupholstered seat in Jim Thompson fabric.
Antique 19th Century Russian Empire Side Chairs
$6,090 / set
Pair of French Empire Period Gilt-Bronze Mounted Side Chairs
Located in London, GB
A pair of Empire Period gilt-bronze mounted side chairs. French, Circa 1820.
Antique 19th Century French Empire Side Chairs
Pair of English Regency Style Mahogany and Parcel Gilt Klismos Armchairs
Located in WEST PALM BEACH, FL
This is a pair of stately English Regency style mahogany and parcel gilt klismos armchairs with fully padded upholstered back and seat, 20th century.
20th Century American Regency Chairs
Pair of Mahogany Antique Coaching Hall Chairs
By Gillows of Lancaster & London
Located in Antrim, GB
Fabulous pair of quality mahogany escalloped backed antique coaching hall chairs. After Gillows. C1840 Measures: 32ins x 15ins x 15ins 81.5cm x 38cm x 38cm.
Antique 1840s English Regency Chairs
$2,845 / set
Fine Pair of 19th Century Empire Klismos Chairs
Located in Helsingborg, SE
Fine pair of 19th century Empire Klismos chairs, circa 1830, Denmark.
Antique Early 19th Century Danish Empire Chairs
$5,600 / set
Antique Pair of William IV Mahogany Hall Chairs
Located in Norwich, GB
Quality pair of William IV mahogany hall chairs with expertly carved solid mahogany shaped backs, mahogany seats and elegant shaped turned legs to the front and out swept back legs. ...
Antique 1830s English William IV Side Chairs
Pair of French Empire Style Side Chairs
Located in New York, NY
Pair of elegant French Empire style side chairs. The chairs are burl with bronze mounts and feet. The black section to the front of the legs is not original. Upholstered in a linen-b...
Early 20th Century French Empire Side Chairs
$7,600 / set
French Louis XVI Style Chair, Tooled and Gilt Leather
Located in Montreal, Quebec
French Louis XVI style chair, tooled and gilt leather. White-lacquered chair atop four tapered, fluted legs, based on a horse shoe-shaped model by Georges Jacob, famed seat maker t...
Antique 19th Century French Louis XVI Chairs