- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1940s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. wear / loss to the leather. paint loss to the feet..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 32.5 in. x W 26.5 in. x D 37.5 in.
H 82.55 cm x W 67.31 cm x D 95.25 cm
- Seat height19.5 in. (49.53 cm)
- Seller locationBrooklyn, NY
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU144426114603
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Fredrik Kayser Loveseat in Leather and Teak
Fredrik A. Kayser, Vatne Møbler
Brass, Leather, Teak
This two-seat sofa was designed by Fredrik Kayser for Vatne Lenestolfabrikk (Norway) in the 1960s. Magnificent frame in sculpted teak with armrests that best resemble two conjoined c...