Items Similar to Elegant Italian Modern Dining Room Set in Black Leather and Steel, 1970s View More
Elegant Italian Modern Dining Room Set in Black Leather and Steel, 1970s
In style with the modernist designs of Marcel Breuer, Giovanni Carini, Mies Van Der Rohe, this is a beautiful and elegant chair. Elegant thin metal tubing is combined with luxury, thick leather seat and wooden armrest. The chair is in good vintage condition, showing only light signs of age and wear. No structural damage nor cracks or tears. Each chairs has 4 acrylic floor glides. Designer unknown, we suspect Italian origin.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1970s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThe chair is in good vintage condition, showing only light signs of age and wear. No structural damage nor cracks or tears.
- DimensionsH 29.93 in. x W 19.49 in. x D 19.49 in.H 76 cm x W 49.5 cm x D 49.5 cm
- Seat Height18.31 in. (46.5 cm)
- Seller LocationBeek en Donk, NL
- Sold AsSet of 8
- Reference NumberLU1894313242221
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2016
Located in Beek en Donk, NL
20th Century Specialists
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Scandinavian modern set of four dining chairs in rosewood Niels Møller, 1950s
By Niels Otto Møller
$3,283 / set
Scandinavian modern set of four dining chairs i...
Niels Otto Møller, J.L. Møllers Møbelfabrik
Vintage 1950s Danish Scandinavian Modern Dining Room Chairs
Faux Leather, Rosewood
Set of four organically shaped dining chairs in rosewood and black faux leather, model 78, designed in 1954 by Niels O. Moller for J.L. Møller Møbelfabrik. The chairs are marked with...
Gerard Van Den Berg Modern Brutalist Rock Chair in Cognac Leather, 1970s Montis
$3,180 Sale Price
Gerard Van Den Berg Modern Brutalist Rock Chair...
Montis, Gerard Van Den Berg
Vintage 1970s Dutch Modern Lounge Chairs
Original and beautiful Gerard Van Den Berg Rock Chair in a light brown or cognac aniline leather (no wax finish or coating), designed for Dutch furniture producer Montis in 1970. Bea...
Scandinavian Modern Lounge Chair in Black Leath...
Hans Olsen, Knut Sæter
Vintage 1950s Danish Scandinavian Modern Armchairs
Scandinavian Modern comfortable and luxurious lounge chair in original, yet well preserved black leather. Originated from Denmark 1950s. Designer unknown, yet the pieces feature trai...
Dining or Office Chair Re-Edition Dutch Modernist Design by Rob Parry, 1955
By Robert Parry
Dining or Office Chair Re-Edition Dutch Moderni...
Vintage 1950s Dutch Mid-Century Modern Chairs
In 1955 Dutch industrial designers Rob Parry and Emile Truijen designed a project chair for the new office of the Dutch State Mining company ("Staatsmijnen"). The chair was never tak...