Items Similar to Fourteen George III Chippendale Mahogany Dining Chairs View More
Fourteen George III Chippendale Mahogany Dining Chairs
Set of fourteen George III mahogany dining chairs. One armchair and seven side chairs, circa 1760. The armchair with serpentine cresting above a pierced backrest and drop-in seat flanked by shaped armrests, on tapering square legs joined by stretchers; one armchair and seven side chairs stamped T P; six chairs 20th century.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1760
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsPatina present and stable condition. Upholstery needs redo.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 38 in. x W 24 in. x D 18 in.H 96.52 cm x W 60.96 cm x D 45.72 cm
- Seat Height19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Seller LocationEssex, MA
- Reference NumberLU864513505932
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Essex, MA
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Set of 12 Georgian Neoclassical Dining Chairs i...
Antique Late 18th Century English George III Dining Room Chairs
12 Georgian neoclassical or Adams mahogany dining chairs Ten sides and two arms Beautifully carved backs Great patina Most likely a set of eight period late 18th century chai...
Period George III Chippendale Mahogany Architec...
Antique Late 18th Century English Georgian Desks and Writing Tables
Period Georgian architect's table or desk --Metamorphic --Cuban mahogany --Writing surfaces and racheted book supports --A very well construction version.
Set of Six Period 18th Century George II Walnut...
Antique Early 18th Century English George II Side Chairs
Set of six period English walnut George II side chairs Six period Georgian side chairs in transitional form moving from Queen Anne to George II in design and age. Original finish....
Period 18th Century Set of Twelve Georgian Maho...
Antique Late 18th Century English Georgian Dining Room Chairs
Beautiful set of late 18th century Georgian dining chairs in Robert Adam inspired form. Possibly Hepplewhite's creation. Original finish and fine condition. Patina is natural and sh...