Items Similar to Regency Period Set of Eight Mahogany and Ebony Inlaid Dining Chairs View More
Regency Period Set of Eight Mahogany and Ebony Inlaid Dining Chairs
The dining chairs are inlaid with Greek key ebony designs, centred with flamed mahogany panels to the top rails above 'Klismos' X-shaped splats and centred on a flamed mahogany and ebony inlaid plaques and flanked by channelled up right supports. The dining chairs stand on sabre legs and ebony inlays to seat rails.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1805
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 7.29 in. x W 19.69 in. x D 21.26 in.H 18.5 cm x W 50 cm x D 54 cm
- Seller LocationBradford on Avon, GB
- Seller Reference NumberFCS582
- Sold AsSet of 8
- Reference NumberLU959911992111
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Bradford on Avon, GB
The British Antique Dealers' Association
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Set of Eight George III Period Mahogany Ladder-Back Dining Chairs
By Gillows of Lancaster & London
$8,679 Sale Price / set
Set of Eight George III Period Mahogany Ladder-...
Gillows of Lancaster & London
Antique 1760s English George III Dining Room Chairs
The set of eight carved mahogany dining chairs with saddle seats have recently been recovered in fine horse-hair upholstery. The ladder- back chairs have horizontal cross rails and a...
Set of Ten William IV Period Flamed Mahogany Di...
Antique 1830s English William IV Dining Room Chairs
The concave back rails with flamed mahogany veneers and open shaped backs and carved splats sit above stuff-over seats. The recently re-covered upholstered seats above turned and fac...
Fine Set of Eight George III Sheraton Period 18...
Antique 1790s British Sheraton Dining Room Chairs
Fine Set of Eight George III Sheraton Period 18th Century Carved Mahogany Dining Chairs The dining chairs are of the highest quality and design with each of the chairs made with hig...
Early 19th Century Regency Period Mahogany Eigh...
Antique Early 19th Century British Regency Dining Room Tables
The mahogany top with rounded ends is well figured and opens to insert an additional mahogany leaf. The oak superstructure below is concealed and stamped with the makers impress mark...