- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1880
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Some gilt naturally worn on both arms of arm chairs, from use..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 41 in. x W 27.5 in. x D 27.5 in.
H 104.14 cm x W 69.85 cm x D 69.85 cm
- Seat height20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Seller locationBridgeport, CT
- Sold AsSet of 8
- Reference numberLU140022950932
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
18th Century George II Walnut Dining Chairs in ...
English Dining Room Chairs
Zebra Hide, Walnut
A fine set of eight George II walnut dining chairs comprising two arms and six sides of very fine rich color, each having a scrolling top rail with sweeping shoulders and carved roll...