Uncommon set of six regency style dining armchairs with ivory glazed and parcel gilt carved wood frames with amethyst velvet seats. Cabriole front legs with scalloped aprons and high stretchers. Backs are a unique crossed ribbon open circle carving.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very good vintage condition with minor touch up to ivory glaze. Velvet seats in good condition..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 34 in. x W 23 in. x D 20 in.
H 86.36 cm x W 58.42 cm x D 50.8 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Sold AsSet of 6
- Reference numberLU84191219572
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Chicago, IL
20th Century Specialists
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like