Pair of Lounge Chairs by Giovanni Gariboldi
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1950
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsThe chairs are upholstered in a cognac leather, which shows signs of age and use. Here and there you'll find some discoloration, mainly noticeable on the seat and the armrests.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 29.93 in. x W 29.93 in. x D 31.5 in.H 76 cm x W 76 cm x D 80 cm
- Seat Height12.6 in. (32 cm)
- Seller LocationWaalwijk, NL
- Seller Reference Number45012035
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU933116350602
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Established in 2007, this seller has a team of approximately 55 restorers, upholsterers, interior advisers and art historians, making it a gallery, workshop and upholstery studio, all in one. Every day, a carefully selected array of 20th-century furniture arrives from all over the world at the f...