- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950s
- ConditionExcellent. The newly upholstered ultra suede fabric shows a few minor scars incurred during shipping from Italy. They do not warrant reupholstering. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 39 in. x W 30 in. x D 24 in.
H 99.06 cm x W 76.2 cm x D 60.96 cm
- Seat height15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Item location
1stdibs Gallery at 200 LEX
200 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10016
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU835610795473
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Guglielmo Veronesi for ISA Pair of Armchairs, I...
I.S.A. Bergamo, Guglielmo Veronesi
Designed by Guglielmo Veronesi for ISA Bergamo, this pair of beautifully curved back armchairs ends on patinated brass legs and is newly upholstered in cotton velvet fabric.