- CreatorPascal Mourgue (Designer), Sedia-Steiner (Manufacturer)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1970
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. There is just one 1 cm tear in the side, have a look at the pictures for more details..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 27.56 in. x W 28.75 in. x D 32.68 in.
H 70 cm x W 73 cm x D 83 cm
- Seat height0 in. (0 mm)
- Seller locationRoosendaal, NL
- Reference numberLU9330991156
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Italian Cowskin Lounge Chairs Brushed Steel, 1970
Italian Lounge Chairs
Stainless Steel, Cowhide
Very nice and unusual pair of lounge chair designed by unknown designer or manufacturer, Italy, 1970. The chairs have a brushed steel tubular metal frame and cow skin upholstered sea...
Rare and Elegant 1956 '800' Lounge Chair By J....
French Lounge Chairs
Brass, Nickel, Wood, Wool
Wonderful example of the rare and supremely elegant 1956 '800' series lounge chair by J.A. Motte for Steiner,France. One of Motte's rarer forms the 800 series chair cam in two versi...