- CreatorUnknown (Maker)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1960s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Scattered nicks and some marks to leather from years of use only add to its character.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 11.75 in. x W 29 in. x D 17.5 in.
H 29.85 cm x W 73.66 cm x D 44.45 cm
- Seat height11.75 in. (29.85 cm)
- Seller locationPeabody, MA
- Reference numberLU88802106442
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Harry Segil Pop Art Lounge Chair and Ottoman, c...
American Lounge Chairs
Prismatic "Queen Mary" club chair and heart shaped ottoman by famed Los Angeles designer Harry Segil, circa 1980s. Segil is renowned for his bold use of color and contrasting prints ...
Hollywood Regency Style Clover Leaf Form Tufted...
American Ottomans and Poufs
Cotton, Hardwood, Upholstery, Velvet
Glamorous Hollywood Regency style clover leaf form tufted ottoman, circa 1970s-1980s. This elegant large-scale custom crafted ottoman/ coffee table with a bullion fringe skirt is uph...