In the style of Louis XV, an ornately carved square French Court tabouret or footstool, with finial mounted cross-stretchers. Ex: collection of actor Jason Robards at Southport, Connecticut.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureMid 20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. No apparent structural restoration. Serviceable upholstery..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 20 in. x W 21.5 in. x D 21.5 in.
H 50.8 cm x W 54.61 cm x D 54.61 cm
- Seat height20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Seller locationWoodbury, CT
- Seller reference number1508 JAEE JM/KJ
- Reference numberLU86672895132
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Woodbury, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like