A Louis XVI style settee painted off-white with a flat back featuring pine cone finials and a carved cartouche motif with roses and ribbon on the top rail. The curved armrests have acanthus leaf decors and the legs with twisted fluting are finished with rosette motifs on the die joints. The upholstery is new. Floor to seat: 18".
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 1900s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Sturdy. New upholstery. Some fading, spots and minor wear on wood..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 40.5 in. x W 50.75 in. x D 20.5 in.
H 102.87 cm x W 128.91 cm x D 52.07 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference number15137
- Reference numberLU86904353893
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like