Industrial Era Cast Iron Brooklyn Trolley Reversible Settee Bench, circa 1910
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1910s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsGood antique condition. Can benefit from restoration including wood refinishing and reupholstery. Cast iron is in very good condition with antique patina. Ready to be used immediately or restored to like new condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 36 in. x W 33.5 in. x D 22.5 in.H 91.44 cm x W 85.09 cm x D 57.15 cm
- Seat Height18.75 in. (47.63 cm)
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference NumberLU1330216916391
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
This dealer is the premier source for early-production originals of hard-to-find 20th-century designs and functional art, serving a range of clients, from celebrities and interior designers to aficionados with modest budgets. Its 20,000-square-foot Los Angeles space is packed with rare examples o...