An Italian Mid-Century Paolo Buffa style settee, the brownish-black walnut frame with curvilinear open vented arms comprised of cross-hatched contrasting tapered wood rods newly upholstered with a tight back and seat in woven bronze and silver fabric with a subtle metallic sheen.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950s
- ConditionExcellent. Very fine vintage refinished condition, refinished with age appropriate wear to surface.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 34.5 in. x W 59 in. x D 26.25 in.
H 87.63 cm x W 149.86 cm x D 66.68 cm
- Seat height15.5 in. (39.37 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Item location
1stdibs Gallery at 200 LEX
200 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10016
- Reference numberLU83563090252
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2007
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like