- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1935
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. The chair would need to be re-upholstered (1 yard C. O. M.).
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
H 33 in. x W 16.5 in. x D 19.5 in.
H 83.82 cm x W 41.91 cm x D 49.53 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference numberLU81846127583
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Ernest Boiceau French Art Deco Gondola ...
A pair of French Art Deco gondola side chairs by designer Ernest Boiceau (Swiss, 1881-1950), produced circa 1925, each with curved back in mahogany, painted ivory to the front and ra...