Elegant pair of Mid-Century Italian design, small lounge or slipper chairs attributed to Marco Zanuso. The chairs feature delicately tapered backs and front and rear sabered legs in solid brass creating pure. Sober lines and forms. Pieces are covered in different fabric than shown and re-covering is necessary.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950
- ConditionGood. Pieces are covered in different fabric than shown and re-covering is necessary. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 29.75 in. x W 19.88 in. x D 22.5 in.
H 75.57 cm x W 50.5 cm x D 57.15 cm
- Seat height12 in. (30.48 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberzan12
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU79351974282
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in New York, NY
20th Century Specialists
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like