- CreatorLuigi Tiengo (Designer), Cimon (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1963
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. The sofa has been fully recondition and newly upholstered in a blue Raf Simons/Kvadrat Vidar fabric. The walnut frame has been restored and refinished..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 29.14 in. x W 97.64 in. x D 29.53 in.
H 74 cm x W 248 cm x D 75 cm
- Seat height16.54 in. (42 cm)
- Seller locationThe Hague, NL
- Reference numberLU180339044453
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Giulia Veronesi Perla Sofa in Red Mohair Velvet...
Giulia Veronesi, Arredamenti ISA
Mohair, Upholstery, Wood
A rare 'Perla' sofa designed by Giulia Veronesi and produced by ISA Bergamo, Italy. Its striking sensual curves and the elegantly tapered legs give this sofa a sculptural and modern ...
Pair of Rito Valla 'Mercury' Lounge Chairs for ...
Rito Valla, IPE Brevettato
Italian Lounge Chairs
This exceptionally rare pair of swivel lounge chairs was designed by Rito Valla in 1963. This model named 'Mercury' was produced by IPE in Bologna for only a limited period of time i...
Spokeback Sofa by Børge Mogensen for Fritz Hans...
Fritz Hansen, Hans J. Wegner
Leather, Fabric, Beech
Beautiful spokeback sofa designed by Børge Mogensen, manufactured by Fritz Hansen in Denmark, 1963. This piece is made of high quality beech wood. The cushions still have the origin...