George II style mahogany humpback sofa, upholstered in yellow silk damask with squab cushions, on slender cabriole claw and ball feet. 20th century.
- In the Style Of
- Place of originGreat Britain (UK)
- Date of manufacture20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Front left and central legs have been spliced (repaired). Central legs sit slightly above floor level (rectified when sat on)..
H 43.71 in. x W 74.41 in. x D 29.14 in.
H 111 cm x W 189 cm x D 74 cm
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Seller reference number76873
- Reference numberLU98437934633
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 15 hrs
Located in London, GB
LAPADA - The Association of Arts & Antiques Dealers
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like