A larger American wicker settee, from the first half of the last century, having newly upholstered cushions.It has bookcases set into the arms facing in and out. The arms are nice and wide. Useful and ready to make a good impression in your next project.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1930's
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Good condition. Recently re-painted. Usual signs of age and wear normal for an older item including minor; shrinkage, marking, rubbing, dings, cracking, surface oxidization, etc.. Ready for installation and use. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 36 in. x W 73.5 in. x D 29.75 in.
H 91.44 cm x W 186.69 cm x D 75.57 cm
- Seller locationCulver City, CA
- Seller reference numberb0905014fsox520wo3
- Reference number0808187989699
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 4 hrs
Located in Culver City, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like