Elegant Art Deco era vanity stool or side chair, in ebonized walnut wood with charcoal gray mohair. Low back design with cabriole legs with hand-carved details. Also features beautiful curved cross back with X-form. Two stools available and sold separately.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1940
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. New upholstery with very minor wear to frame..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 27 in. x W 18 in. x D 21 in.
H 68.58 cm x W 45.72 cm x D 53.34 cm
- Seat height18.5 in. (46.99 cm)
- Seller locationStamford, CT
- Reference number1310119110509
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Stamford, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like