A late 18th century ash armchair with the back composed of three long spindles in a joined frame leading down to a plank seat, mortised with four splayed legs joined by front and back turned stretchers. The arms with interesting down-turned ends.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1780
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 33.5 in. x W 19.75 in. x D 23 in.
H 85.09 cm x W 50.17 cm x D 58.42 cm
- Seat height12.75 in. (32.39 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference number130-106
- Reference numberLU91012158462
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: 32 hrs
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like