Items Similar to Apothecary Cabinets Elm Haberdashery Qing Dynasty, 19th century
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 13
Apothecary Cabinets Elm Haberdashery Qing Dynasty, 19th century
$24,860.98per set29% Off
A stunning pair of antique middle Qing dynasty elm apothecary medicine chests, 19th century, from the Shandong province, Northern China, each chest having nine rows of five square drawers (forty five drawers per chest, ninety in total) with gilt character decorations, each drawer with the name of different medicinal herbs, over two carved base drawers, comes with "Certificate of Authenticity." Condition: General 'lightly distressed finish' to drawers with coloured differences to each drawer, otherwise sound Antique 19th century Qing dynasty North China Apothecary chest Pair Elm Loft style Total of 90 drawers Practical and beautiful Dimensions per chest: Height 69" inches / 175cm Width 31" inches / 31cm Depth 21" inches / 54cm.
- DimensionsHeight: 69 in. (175.26 cm)Width: 31 in. (78.74 cm)Depth: 21 in. (53.34 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- StyleChinese Export (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture19th century
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationLongdon, GB
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU1832318882762
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Longdon, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Longdon, United Kingdom
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 2000
1stDibs seller since 2016
313 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Apothecary Chest of Drawers Chemist Pharmacy Victorian circa 1870Located in Longdon, TewkesburyAntique Apothecary chest of drawers chemist pharmacy Victorian circa 1870 A stunning and extremely large Victorian Apothecary Chemist of drawers or cabinet comprising of 54 drawer...Category
Antique 1870s British Victorian Apothecary CabinetsMaterials
Mahogany$6,957 Sale Price20% Off
- Pair of Victorian Mahogany Haberdashery Cabinets England circa 1850Located in Longdon, TewkesburyPair of Victorian Mahogany Haberdashery Cabinets England Circa 1850 Magnificent pair of fully restored 19th century Victorian Mahogany Haberdashery or Watchmaker's Cabinets Englan...Category
Antique 1850s English Victorian Apothecary CabinetsMaterials
- Antique Collectors Cabinet Chest Mahogany Victorian 19th Century, circa 1875Located in Longdon, TewkesburyA beautiful antique 19th century Victorian mahogany collectors' cabinet, circa 1875, the molded top above two paneled doors enclosing seven pullout / pull-out drawers with brass hand...Category
Antique 19th Century English Victorian CabinetsMaterials
Mahogany$1,586 Sale Price20% Off
- Antique Chinese Hall Seat Bench Heavily Carved Qing Dynasty, 19th Century, 1860Located in Longdon, TewkesburyAntique Chinese hall seat bench heavily carved Qing dynasty, 19th century, 1860 A fine 19th century Chinese carved elmwood bench circa 1860, which has a wonderful warm color, the ...Category
Antique 1860s Chinese Qing BenchesMaterials
Elm$2,481 Sale Price20% Off
- Antique George III Flamed Mahogany Chest of Drawers 19th, Century, circa 1810Located in Longdon, TewkesburySublime early English antique 19th century George III flame fronted mahogany chest of drawers, England, circa 1810, the rectangular top over four graduated drawers with cockbeading, ...Category
Antique 19th Century George III Commodes and Chests of DrawersMaterials
Mahogany$1,785 Sale Price20% Off
- Howard & Sons Bridgewater Armchair 19th Century England circa 1840By Howard and SonsLocated in Longdon, TewkesburyHoward & Sons Bridgewater Armchair 19th Century England Circa 1840 A magnificent early 19th century Howard & Sons ‘English Country House’ Bridgewater armchair England circa 1840, ...Category
Antique 1840s English Victorian ArmchairsMaterials
You May Also Like
Antique Pine Nine-Drawer Apothecary Cabinet 19th C
Located in Big Flats, NY
An antique Chippendale apothecary cabinet offers pine construction with case having nine drawers and raised on bracket ogee feet, 19th century Measures- 24.25''H x 40.5''W x 13''D
Antique 19th Century American Apothecary Cabinets
$760 Sale Price
19th Century Light-Grey Swedish Gustavian Pair of Oakwood Apothecary Cabinets
Located in West Palm Beach, FL
A light-grey, antique Swedish Gustavian pair of pharmacy two-parts bureaus made of hand carved Oakwood, enhanced by detailed wood carvings, in good condition. Each of the large, whit...
Antique Late 19th Century Swedish Gustavian Apothecary Cabinets
19th Century Chinese Apothecary Cabinet with Drawers
Located in Pasadena, CA
A remarkable 19th century Chinese apothecary cabinet. With 24 drawers and 2 larger lower drawers. Each smaller drawer with Chinese script and brass pull handles.
Antique 19th Century Chinese Chinese Export Furniture
19th Century Apothecary / Medicine Cabinet
Located in San Francisco, CA
19th century apothecary / medicine cabinet Drugstore / Doctors cabinet with labels and original glass knobs The cabinet is hand made with dovetail construction and paneled back...
Antique Late 19th Century American Apothecary Cabinets
French 19th Century Apothecary Cabinet
Located in Atlanta, GA
This piece is amazing by its proportion narrow and tall with a glass sliding both ways. The glass is covered along the edge of brass and a knob on each side. exceptionnel piece.
Antique Mid-19th Century French Napoleon III Apothecary Cabinets
19th Century French 8-Drawer Red Painted Cabinet
Located in Malaga, ES
19th century French 8-drawer red painted cabinet.
Antique Mid-19th Century French Commodes and Chests of Drawers
19th c. English Apothecary Cabinet
Located in Greenwich, CT
An apothecary cabinet from an English pharmacy, circa 1850. Desirable thin and narrow dimensions with graduated tiers of 9 drawer row over 8 drawer row over 7 over 6 and at bottom ov...
Antique Mid-19th Century English Apothecary Cabinets
Late 19th Century Chinese Apothecary Cabinet
Located in Singapore, SG
Late 19th century Chinese apothecary cabinet from Shanxi, China. These were used to store and organise Chinese herbs and the drawers were labeled according to the herbs that were sto...
Antique Late 19th Century Chinese Qing More Asian Art, Objects and Furni...
English 19th Century Apothecary Chest in Mahogany and Pine Now on Bespoke Stand
Located in Wells, ME
English 19th century apothecary chest of twelve drawers in mahogany with pine carcass. Original glass labels have some damage, original glass handles. We have made a bespoke stand wi...
Antique Mid-19th Century English Early Victorian Apothecary Cabinets
Haberdashery Cabinet by E Pollard & Co, circa 1910
Located in Gloucester, GB
Haberdashery cabinet by E Pollard & Co, circa 1910 - Solid oak throughout - Detailed carved edging - Paneled sides - 32 pullout / pull-out drawers - Original brass makers badg...
Vintage 1910s English Edwardian Apothecary Cabinets