Unusually narrow for an antique French bookcase, or as they prefer to call it, a bibliotheque. Made from solid walnut around the turn of the century and was very well maintained and was actually so nice, that all we had to do was give it a thorough cleaning and a fresh coat of beeswax. We located this bookcase in the town of Reims, located in the Alsace-Champagne-Ardenne-Lorraine region of France. Reims was founded back in 80 BC.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1890-1910
- ConditionGood. Beautiful unrestored condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
H 89.75 in. x W 42.38 in. x D 18.75 in.
H 227.97 cm x W 107.65 cm x D 47.63 cm
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Seller reference numberj1854
- Reference numberLU82434966283
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2006
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Chicago, IL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like