- Of the Period
- Place of originGreat Britain (UK)
- Date of manufacture1915
- ConditionGood. Slight warpage to the mahogany shelves.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 40 in. x W 19 in. x D 19 in.
H 101.6 cm x W 48.26 cm x D 48.26 cm
- Seller locationKilmarnock, VA
- Reference numberLU88867663073
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Impressive English Edwardian Mahogany R...
A pair of impressive English Edwardian mahogany revolving bookcase cabinets. Three circular tiers surmounted with a solid carved swag draped urn, finial. The bottom cabinet having t...