Items Similar to 19th Century Danish Mahogany Empire Cabinet View More
19th Century Danish Mahogany Empire Cabinet
A remarkably elegant 19th century Empire cabinet that features beautiful crotch mahogany veneer. A drawer above one door that encloses three stationary shelves as well as a drawer below. A pair of columns flanks the curved door with gilt bases and capitols.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureEarly 19th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 60 in. x W 30 in. x D 20.5 in.H 152.4 cm x W 76.2 cm x D 52.07 cm
- Seller LocationSouth Pasadena, CA
- Seller Reference NumberFR11598
- Reference NumberLU86887243773
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in South Pasadena, CA
More From This Seller
Mid-19th Century Danish Mahogany Pedestal Cabinet
Antique Mid-19th Century Danish Biedermeier Corner Cupboards
Mid-19th century pedestal cabinet from Denmark. Made of mahogany and in fine antique condition. Comes with a key.
Late 19th century Danish Mahogany Book Cabinet
Antique Late 19th Century Danish Neoclassical Cabinets
Late 19th Century Danish Mahogany Book Cabinet, having tambour doors that hide two shelves.
Mid-19th Century Danish Mahogany Biedermeier Pe...
Antique Mid-19th Century Danish Biedermeier Cabinets
A remarkable mid-19th century Danish mahogany pedestal cabinet in the Biedermeier style comprised of mahogany wood and one key hole. This piece was made to showcase a beautiful objec...
19th Century Edwardian Mahogany Corner Cabinet
Antique 1890s English Edwardian Cabinets
A 19th century Edwardian mahogany corner cabinet, with a swan pediment and a centered finial standing on bracket feet. The upper portion has an astragal glazed door enclosing three s...